Why choose a thermal imaging camera survey for your home?
We can provide a thermal imaging service as part of our home energy survey and technical report, or as a one off service.
There are many occasions when an infrared thermal survey would be beneficial to a homeowner, for example:
- Will help identify where improvements can be made to a home's energy efficiency.
- Help diagnose cold spots in your home.
- Will help reduce future energy bills and as well as making your home more comfortable.
- Can be used to locate leaks in underfloor heating systems, or with flat roofs.
- Flood damage assessment.
- Quality assurance and inspection of completed insulation work.
- Throughout construction or refurbishment phases or to help prioritise refurbishment plans.
- Used as part of a survey prior to purchasing a new property, and to help confirm existing insulation levels or detect building fabric defects.
The home Improvement Advisory Service provides thermal imaging surveys for your home in several packages, depending on your needs and the purpose of the survey: Contact us for more information.
Benefits of using our service:
- Expert help and friendly advice aimed to assist you when carrying out and implementing remedial or retrofit measures
- Latest technology used to give you the best survey results.
- Clearly visualise energy loss in your building or home.
- High quality images of defects and missing insulation.
- Clear and simple surveys.
- Competitive pricing and value for money.
How the service works - what happens next?
Contact us for advice or to book a Thermal Imaging Survey.
Expertise & Advice
We help homeowners across Yorkshire improve their homes.
Local Independent Service
Surveyors from THIAS independently survey your home.
Our contractors are vetted to ensure high quality and customer care standards.
Full Support Service
Friendly help and advice from experienced professionals.
Call now for a FREE consultation