Damp surveys & reports
- Our damp and building defect surveys are impartial
- Our 'healthy homes survey' is a whole house assessment of your home
We provide a professional service to homeowners and landlords with damp cold and hard to heat properties - offering impartial help and advice from experienced and qualified surveyors with many years practical experience.
We understand that there can be a number of reasons that cause dampness, condensation and mould in your home. Often it’s a combination of factors that are causing the problem.
Damp surveys and advice Yorkshire
We provide a consultancy service throughout the Yorkshire region, taking a whole house approach.Our surveys, damp assessment and healthy homes survey is ideally suited to homes with:
- Damp and condensation problems
- Black mould growth
- Cold, hard to heat rooms
- Condensation on windows and walls
- Homes that smell musty and damp
- Building defects
We make an assessment of the whole property
Solving any damp and condensation problems while at the same time making your home warmer and drier makes good sense. With improved ventilation and properly fitted insulation we will create a more comfortable environment for you and your family. A healthy home is often drier and warmer with lower fuel bills.
For more information or to arrange a whole house assessment or specific damp survey please contact us on 01937 573367 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Our independent condensation and damp surveys start at just £125 for a typical home
- A full damp survey and building report, including our consultancy service will cost from £150-£200*
* Price is dependent on the size of the property, location and nature of the problems - and includes on-going help and advice. A fixed price quotation is agreed in advance of a visit.
We offer a tailor made and bespoke solution for your home. Simply looking at one aspect of your home in isolation can lead to an incorrect diagnosis - but by taking a 'whole house' approach we have the experience to recommend measures that are right for your home.
Please note: A whole house approach looking at all aspects of dampness would normally be required when major renovation work is required, or when purchasing a home that has some clear issues with damp or other building defects.
Expertise & Advice
We help homeowners across Yorkshire improve their homes.
Local Independent Service
Surveyors from THIAS independently survey your home.
Our contractors are vetted to ensure high quality and customer care standards.
Full Support Service
Friendly help and advice from experienced professionals.
Call now for a FREE consultation