A-rated energy saving windows
If you are thinking about replacing your windows, then we can help...The Home Improvement Advisory Service was established over 20 years ago to help homeowners plan and organise building work and home Improvement projects. Our aim is to offer a one stop solution from helping with your initial design, to advising on high quality products and recommending reputable trades-people and businesses to carry out the work.
Contact us if you are planning a new project and we can help
- PVCu replacement windows and energy efficient glazing, including A-rated frames and glass systems
- High security doors including: sliding patio & French doors; and bi-folding door systems
- High performance, A-rated, energy saving glass systems for: conservatories; glazed roof systems; and converting old glazing with modern insulated roofing
- Advice on secondary glazing systems suitable for older homes - and traditional timber windows including refurbishing sliding sash windows
- Advice on building regulations and insurance backed guarantees
Replacing existing windows as part of a retro-fit project makes sense - and using A-rated frames and glazing is essential to minimise heat loss and improve comfort.We can help you choose the right system to fit within your scheme, appoint the right contractor and get you the best price.
Choosing a window contractor
Finding reputable contractors is never an easy process - we can help you find good quality firms that are tried and tested. We ensure that you receive sound technical advice before you decide which system is best for you. Using our database of registered contractors built up over the last 20 years makes the process straightforward and gives you peace of mind.
Personal recommendation is often the best way to find a good contractor; we work with skilled, qualified experts to find solutions to your home renovation needs.
What happens next?
Contact us for free help and advice and to find out more about how we can help you transform your house into a home fit for the 21st century. We will help you ensure that your proposed home improvements will enhance your home's energy rating.
Energy performance certificates are now required on all homes when sold or rented out, so it's essential that you receive independent and impartial advice before you buy.
We have a database of registered contractors who can provide a free quotation for any work - and there is never any obligation to use a contractor that we have recommended.
Contact us today - we take great pride in providing a quality, trustworthy service to our customers. We have a dedicated team of experts who can help with your initial design ideas.
How the service works
- Thias 10 year insurance backed guarantee We carry out a free survey and provide practical help and advice
- Following the initial survey we arrange a competitive quote
- We project manage your installation from start to finish
- We protect you for 10 years with an insurance backed guarantee
- We take the stress out of the complete process
Expertise & Advice
We help homeowners across Yorkshire improve their homes.
Local Independent Service
Surveyors from THIAS independently survey your home.
Our contractors are vetted to ensure high quality and customer care standards.
Full Support Service
Friendly help and advice from experienced professionals.
Call now for a FREE consultation