Energy efficient roofing - ECO & green roofing projects
If you are thinking about up-grading or replacing your existing roof, then we an helpThe Home Improvement Advisory Service was established in 1993 - and for over 23 year we have been helping homeowners plan and organise building work and home improvement projects, including new roofing and roof renovation projects.
Our aim is to offer a one stop solution - from helping with your initial specification; to advising on high quality products; and recommending reputable trades-people and businesses to carry out the work - and if required having the work managed by an experienced project manager.
WE provide independent surveys, roof inspections and reports. Our advisory reports will highlight defects that will help solve damp problems. We also provide detailed specifications for new roofs and roof renovation projects.
Re-roofing is the ideal time to look at improving energy efficiency, as it often exposes un-insulated parts of a buildingContact us if you are planning a new project, and we can help.
- New roof strip and recovers, making a new roof more energy efficient.
- Insulation systems for old attic roofs and older loft conversions.
- High performance 'A' rated energy saving glass systems for conservatories, glazed roof systems and converting old glazing with modern insulated roofing.
- Insulated flat roofs and flat roofs converted to pitched roofs with insulation.
- Advice on building regulations and insurance backed guarantees.
Replacing an old roof as part of a Retro-fit project makes sense, and using high quality materials is essential to minimise heat loss and improve comfort.Knowing which systems will fit with your scheme, and choosing the right contractor as well as getting the best price is how we can help.
Finding reputable contractors is never an easy process, we can help you find good quality firms that are tried and tested, and we ensure that you receive sound technical advice before you decide on which system is best for you. Using our database of registered contractors built up over the last 20 years makes the process straightforward.
Personal recommendation is often the best way to find a good contractor; we work with skilled, qualified experts to find solutions to your home renovation needs.
How the service works - what happens nextContact us for free help and advice and to find out more about how we can help you transform your house into a home fit for the 21st century. We will help you ensure your new roofing project enhance your home's energy rating.
Energy performance certificates are now required on all homes when sold or rented out, so it is essential that you receive independent and impartial advice before you buy.
We have a database of registered contractors who can provide a free quotation for any work, and there is never any obligation to use a contractor that we have recommended.
Contact us today - we take great pride in providing a quality trustworthy service to our customers. Discuss your initial design and specification with our dedicated team of experts who can help.
How the service works
- We provide roof surveys and reports
- We carry out a technical survey as well as providing practical help and advice
- Following the initial survey we arrange a competitive quote for you
- We project manage your installation from start to finish
- We protect you for up to 10 years with an optional insurance backed guarantee
- We take the stress out of the complete process
Expertise & Advice
We help homeowners across Yorkshire improve their homes.
Local Independent Service
Surveyors from THIAS independently survey your home.
Our contractors are vetted to ensure high quality and customer care standards.
Full Support Service
Friendly help and advice from experienced professionals.
Call now for a FREE consultation