Registered Contractors Yorkshire
Established in 1993, THIAS (The Home Improvement Advisory Service) has provided a range of services to help householders across Yorkshire improve their homes.With an established track record and extensive customer database we operate a 'clients for life' policy - and this means developing long-term relationships of trust with our customers.
Repeat business and customer referrals is the key to our success. This is underpinned by our insistence on using reputable local contractors with an established track record.
Specifically we require our registered companies and contractors to:
- Have an established track record with a minimum of three years trading
- Have membership of appropriate industry bodies and recognised qualifications in their field
- Offer insurance backed guarantees where appropriate
- Hold insurance covering public liability
- Be able to provide a selection of references
- Abide by our code of practice
Additionally we expect sub-contractors to be able to demonstrate:
- Excellent workmanship
- Fair pricing
- Good customer communication
- Adherence to agreed timescales
We are a source of help and advice for our customers, and our policy is to maintain a close working relationship with both the customer and the contractors.
In the course of a set piece of work for a customer we will:
- Assist in defining the scope of the work
- Maintain an involvement with the work being undertaken
- Actively seek feedback from customers on completion of the work
THIAS provide services for homeowners in the following areas:
- Making homes more energy efficient
- Home Insulation services
- Property care services, including damp and condensation control
- Energy efficient replacement windows and glazing
- Project management of larger building and renovation projects
An excellent opportunity exists for quality contractors and building specialists with
Join our team
If you feel that you can satisfy our criteria for a THIAS contractor and want to learn more about how we can help you expand your business, please contact us.
We are specifically looking for:
- Qualified energy assessors, DEA, Home Inspector, GDA or equivalent
- Qualified damp and specialist remedial treatment surveyors
- Skilled contractors and companies involved in renovation and retro-fit projects
- Tradespeople and contractors with broad experience in the retro-fit sector: with joinery skills; and plastering and rendering experience
Expertise & Advice
We help homeowners across Yorkshire improve their homes.
Local Independent Service
Surveyors from THIAS independently survey your home.
Our contractors are vetted to ensure high quality and customer care standards.
Full Support Service
Friendly help and advice from experienced professionals.
Call now for a FREE consultation