Exciting Business Opportunity
If you are looking for a career change, or simply looking at a more lucrative business opportunity, contact us.
A unique and exciting opportunity exists for the right calibre of individual to establish and build a substantial long-term business, working in one of the most important growth sectors of the building renovation and home retro-fit service industry.
Qualifications and experience required
Property care and damp remediation services
- Ideally with a building background.
- Keen interest in the property care sector.
- Trained remedial treatment surveyor, or with similar skills.
Energy efficiency and thermal imaging
- Home inspector level, or
- Experienced DEA level, or
- Hands on contractor with experience in the insulation sector.
Requirements for both opportunities:
- Project management experience.
- Background in construction.
- IT literacy and competence in producing accurate reports.
A licencing agreement is available in selected areas, to run and operate an exclusive local area. This is not a franchise and there are no up-front franchise fees.
This is a genuine opportunity for an exceptional and appropriately qualified, highly motivated individual to build a substantial business, working in partnership with THIAS.
Our services are niche and are geared to a genuine and sustainable growing sector, with millions of potential homeowners and small businesses throughout the United Kingdom.
- A business opportunity with low start-up costs.
- An investment to cover normal business set up costs will be required.
- Home or office based, working locally to build a sustainable exclusive area.
- Initial marketing costs and website development is funded.
- Extensive mentoring and training from day one, well-structured ongoing support.
- Marketing support, sales support, and day to day coaching to enable an immediate incoming earning opportunity.
What we do
- We operate in two key areas.
- We specialise in making older homes more comfortable, making them more efficient and providing genuine energy savings for our clients.
- We work extensively in the property care sector, dealing with damp condensation and mould remediation services.
- We project manage renovation and retrofit projects, from survey to project completion.
HOW WE WORK
- We have a unique service.
- THIAS (The Home Improvement Advisory Service) established in 1993.
- We operate in two specific areas within the property care and energy efficiency sector.
- A licensee can earn income in several ways, by carrying out paid for surveys and managing projects.
- Specialist surveys and reports, dealing with damp and condensation issues, and mould remediation services, our specialist surveys identifies the best course of action.
- Home energy surveys and thermal imaging reports, providing specialist advice and help to both homeowners and small business owners on saving energy costs and improving the comfort and internal environment.
- Managing renovation and retrofit projects from concept to completion.
Expertise & Advice
We help homeowners across Yorkshire improve their homes.
Local Independent Service
Surveyors from THIAS independently survey your home.
Our contractors are vetted to ensure high quality and customer care standards.
Full Support Service
Friendly help and advice from experienced professionals.
Call now for a FREE consultation